Today, we would like to share some of Dave Barry’s pearls of wisdom with you. We hope you enjoy these amazing quotes as much as we do.
15. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.
14. If I had to identify in one word why the human race has not and will never reach its full potential, that word would be “meetings.”
13. There is a fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness”.
12. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
11. You should not confuse your career with your life.
10. No one cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance.
9. Never lick a steak knife.
8. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
7. You will never find someone who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
6. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.
5. The only thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, sex, religion, economic situation, or ethnicity, is that, deep down, inside we all believe that we are above-average drivers.
4. A person who is kind to you but rude to the waiter is not a good person. (This is very important. Pay attention. It never fails.)
3. Your friends love you anyway.
2. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a solitary hobbyist built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.
1. Thought for the day: men are like good wine. They start out as grapes, and it’s up to women to stomp on them until they become acceptable for dinner.