Do you also wondering how people can watch a video on the bus without headphones? Or do you want your colleagues to stop heating stinky fish in the office microwave?
If everyone remembered these little things, it would be so much easier to communicate with people.
For example, a Reddit user posted the question, “What is the ‘unwritten rule’ that you think everyone should know and follow?” And there are enough answers to make a complete book!
We read hundreds of responses and some of them surprised us so much that we collected the most popular ones. Maybe you already follow some of them!
Unwritten Rules of Life
23. Don’t swipe your finger left or right if someone shows you a photo on your phone.
22. Don’t propose at someone else’s wedding.
21. If you are borrowing it for the third time, you need one of your own.
20. If you have to cancel on a friend, it should be your responsibility to reschedule.
19. Do not heat fish in the office cafeteria.
18. Do not point out any flaws in someone’s physical appearance.
17. Don’t let your friends drink and drive. Call them Uber. Do it for other people too.
16. Don’t say, “When are you due?” For women, you hardly know They might not even be pregnant.
15. Don’t leave your shopping cart in the middle of a grocery store aisle.
14. If you’re going to listen to music, videos, or anything else on your phone that requires sound other than a call, wait until you get home or invest in a headset.
13. When driving a car, don’t be nice, be predictable. Kind people lead to many accidents.
12. Be nice to strangers, because the world is a cruel place and you never know what other people have been through.
11. If someone asks you a question, end what you are saying with “what about you?”
10. Give people their personal space. Not everyone wants to hug a stranger.
9. Don’t ask for anything if the person only has one (gum, cigarette, piece of cake, etc.)
8. If someone does something that makes them happy and confident and does not hurt them or anyone else (animals included), leave them alone, and let them do what he has to do. To be happy.
7. Do I need to say this? Do I need to say this now? Does it have to be me who says that? If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, go ahead, and say it.
6. There are 2 people in your life that you NEVER LIE TO UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Your doctor and your lawyer.
5. Buy a plunger before you need a plunger.
4. Don’t tell a woman without makeup that she looks tired or sick.
3. If I didn’t ask for your advice, don’t be surprised you don’t take it seriously.
2. Get vaccinated.
1. Don’t talk about Fight Club.
What other unwritten rules do you think should become law? Share your answers in the comment section below.