Travel Expectations Vs Reality: Do you know the feeling when you anticipate something so much that it tends to idolize the image and, when it really happens, your expectations exceed reality by miles? Yes, this is called disappointment, and it occurs more often than it should when traveling to the most famous vacation destinations and places to visit.
Finally, you go on a dream vacation. Everything was carefully packaged, planned and prepared, it seems like there is literally nothing that could go wrong and ruin the shots you planned.
But, as reality shows, life has its own sense of humor, and all we can do is relax and laugh at the results. Or cry for a whole river, it doesn’t really matter since you can’t change anything after the fact.
Let’s share the 15 People Who Made a Long Trip to Take a Fantastic Photo, but Life Had Other Plans.
1. When you wanted to see Mount Rushmore, but saw Mount “No Rush”:
16 Epic Pictures About Travel Expectations Vs Reality
2. It must be really disappointing to take this photo after 9 hours of driving.
3. Llama was also not impressed by this vision of Machu Picchu.
4. If seeing Big Ben is on your bucket list, this is not the best time to go to London.
5. When you finally managed to go see the Golden Gate Bridge:
6. “Went on a hike today that promised stunning views.”
7. “This is me experiencing the Grand Canyon.”
8. At least this boy had a chance to take more photos.
9. “I took a two-hour train to the wrong stop. I missed a train and got to Mount Fuji. I was not disappointed. “
10. “I don’t think I’m going to reap this Norwegian scenery karma.”
11. We agree that “there must be a conspiracy to fogify all monuments or places of interest.”
12. Well, at least the waterfall was there.
13. “8 hour flight, 5 weeks before and one hour by bus to see the Cliffs of Moher”.
14. She saw “the Alright Wall of China”.
15. When you can’t wait to see a great optical illusion but be a little late:
Show us photos of your vacation when your plans went wrong.
Preview photo credit Dean Franklin / Wikimedia Commons, ZimbleGoat / Reddit