Love consists of many small things and not all of them are always bright and shiny. Amanda Oleander, an artist from Los Angeles, knows a lot about these things, but she’s not afraid to show them to you.
In her work, she illustrates all those little details, like eating out or brushing teeth, that are a part of everyday life for most couples. That is why his illustrations are so identifiable to each one of us.
We collecte 11 drawings by Amanda that show what love is like behind closed doors.
11. If you love someone, you love all their parts, even the hairy ones.
10. Random sniffs are the best.
9. With your favorite person, you can let your inner child come out.
8. Near your soulmate, you don’t have to hide your true emotions.
7. When you 2 are together, magic appears.
6. Even a cold, stuffy nose cannot separate you from each other.
5. When you can’t decide what to eat for dinner:
4. Your house is full of hair, but you don’t even have a cat.
3. Just eating together at home can turn into a date night.
2. Love makes you feel comfortable anywhere.
1. That moment when you find a goodie and you can’t resist:
What is true love, in your opinion? Let’s discuss it in the comments!
Preview photo credit amandaoleander / instagram