Welcome to www.studentguide.com and all StudentGuide sites (collectively, “the site”)! Registration and use of the site and its services are free. However, we expect you to comply with our rules and regulations as detailed below.
Online privacy for children
By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age at the time of registration. If you are not yet 16 years old, send a written form containing the explicit consent of your parents to [email protected] so that we can accept your registration and receive it in our community. Otherwise, your account is exposed.
Termination of the user agreement
Termination of your agreement by either party will result in a ban or deletion of your account.
- They are received through the contact form of the Student Guide.
- Originating from the user whose account is subject to notification or request
- They are under request of site administration confirmed by a message that comes from the email account or phone number associated with the account
When your account is deleted, StudentGuide.me will make every reasonable effort to remove your Content from the Site, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be available immediately.
Changes to these Terms
Student Guide and content security account
By creating an account on the site, you are responsible for maintaining the security of the account and its content and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and for any other action taken in relation to the content. You should not misrepresent or assign keywords to the content in a way that is misleading or illegal, even in a way that markets the names or reputation of others, and StudentGuide.me may change or delete any description or keyword that you deem inappropriate or illegal, Otherwise, it will probably cause responsibility in the Student Guide . You must immediately notify StudentGuide.me of any unauthorized use of the content, account or any other security breach.
Responsibility of registered users
When you register an account, publish on the site, publish material on the site, publish links to the site or make available (or allow third parties to produce) material available through the site (any material, “Content”), you are the only one responsible for the content and for any damage resulting from said content. By making the Content available, you declare and warrant that:
- The content does not contain anything threatening, abusive, harassing, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, invasive of the privacy of others, hateful or racial, ethnic or objectionable;
- has fully complied with all third-party licenses related to the Content and has done everything necessary to successfully transmit the required terms to end-users;
- The content does not contain or install viruses, worms, malware, Trojans or other harmful or destructive content;
- The content is not spam, is not generated by machine or generated randomly, and does not contain any unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third-party websites or to increase search engine ranking of third-party websites or to perform illegal acts (such as phishing) or misleading recipients as to the source of the material (such as forgery)
- The content is not pornographic or “Suitable for a work environment”, does not contain threats or incites violence against people or entities, and does not violate the rights of privacy or publicity of others;
- its content is not advertised through unwanted email messages, such as spam links from newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- Your content is not named in a way that induces your readers to think that you are another person or a company. For example, the URL or name of your content is not the name of a person other than you or a company other than yours;
Responsibility of website visitors
StudentGuide.me has not reviewed and may not review all material, including computer software, published on the Site and, therefore, may not be responsible for such material, its content, use or effects. When operating the site, StudentGuide.me does not represent or imply endorsing the published material, nor does it believe that such material is accurate, useful or harmful. StudentGuide.me disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from the use by site visitors or any download made by visitors of the published content.
Violation of terms
Content posted on other sites
We do not review and cannot review all material, including computer software, available through the websites and web pages to which StudentGuide.me is linked, and the link to StudentGuide.me. StudentGuide.me has no control over these sites and pages that are not StudentGuide.me and is not responsible for their content or use. When linking to a non-StudentGuide.me site or page, StudentGuide.me does not represent or imply endorsing that site or website. You are responsible for taking precautions to protect and protect your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. StudentGuide.me disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from the use of non-StudentGuide.me sites and pages.
Copyright infringement and DMCA policy
Because StudentGuide.me asks others to respect their intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the material found or linked by StudentGuide.me violates your copyright, we recommend that you notify StudentGuide.me in accordance with the StudentGuide.me copyright policy. The Student Guide will respond to all these notices, even as necessary or appropriate, removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. StudentGuide.me will terminate the access and use of the Site by a visitor if, under appropriate circumstances, it is determined that the visitor is a repeat infringer of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of StudentGuide.me or others.
This Agreement does not transfer from StudentGuide.me to you any StudentGuide.me or intellectual property of a third party, and all rights, titles, and interests in such properties will remain (between the parties) only with StudentGuide.me. StudentGuide.me, StudentGuide.me, the StudentGuide.me logo and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with StudentGuide.me or the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of StudentGuide.me or StudentGuide.me Licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the site may be trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the site does not grant you any right or license to reproduce or use other studio portals or third-party trademarks.
StudentGuide.me reserves the right to display advertisements on the site and its content.
Disclaimer of warranties
The site is provided “as is”. StudentGuide.me and its suppliers and licensors hereby waive all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither StudentGuide.me nor its suppliers and licensors guarantee that the site will be error-free or that access to the site will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download or obtain content or services through the Site, at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no case shall StudentGuide.me, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any object of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or interruption of the use or loss or corruption of data. Student Guide is not responsible for any failure or delay due to problems beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and disclaim StudentGuide.me, its contractors and licensors and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents of and against each and every claim and expense.
Jurisdiction and disputes
All legal relationships between StudentGuide.me and you are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. If any dispute arises regarding the User Agreement that cannot be resolved amicably, it should be referred to the court of competent jurisdiction in the Netherlands.